Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Webpage

Introduction:

→This is a representation of my first attempt to successfully use and create an HTML code, so I decided to make it all about me. In this webpage, I have included some facts about myself, as well as shared my most-used links and my color preferences. Some of my recently-used websites are as follows:

Favorites:

→The column to the left includes a few of my favorite things. My favorite type of dog is a husky because they are beautiful animals and extremely friendly and loyal. My favorite place would have to be the beach because that is where everything is care-free and you don't have anything to worry about besides whether the tide will reach your chair.

Athletics:

→The sport I participate in, track and field, is very rigorous. Track is a very competitive sport that is thrilling to both watch and take part in.

More Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment