Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Scratch Beginning Questions

The most surprising thing about this activity was how easy it was to follow the directions and continue with the tutorial. If the computer said to grab a block, it was simple to do so and make the cat either turn colors, or make noise, etc. Although it was slightly frustrating to be lead very slowly through this activity, it was helpful to learn about the website. As a learner, I like having more structure in assignments that require a step by step process, so when using Scratch, for example. I like having more freedom when assignments are more casual, open-minded, and don't always require a right answer. I feel the most creative when I have ideas set in front of me and I am able to pursue and explore them. I also usually feel creative when I am introduced to a new website and am allowed to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment