Monday, April 14, 2014

Webpages

If I were to choose my favorite type of webpage, it would be a personal webpage that ends in .com. I like to browse the web to shop and look for new information on my own personal interests, so websites that are set up easy to navigate and filled with info are my favorite types.

I am thinking of creating a webpage that has an animal theme, dogs in particular. Possibly, it could be a webpage on grooming and other pet supplies. Since there is so much about dogs and puppies to search about, why not have a webpage that contains all that information in one place? This webpage would be very useful to any pet owner and would be easy to find on the internet if searching for grooming tips/health tips for your furry friend. Other ideas for webpages include: a restaurant webpage or a hotel webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment