Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mozilla Webmaker

On the Mozilla Webmaker website, I was able to work through html's to change different types of webpages and sites. I edited a movie poster, a "keep calm" poster, a postcard, and a meme. I thought this was an interesting experience and definitely helped me in my editing-html skills.















In the movie poster I changed, I made it so that the background image was completely different, the quotes were different, the actors/producers/directors were different, and the movie title was different. By following the directions on the html page, this was not a hard task.
                          
The postcard I changed was a bit different because it had two sides, and I had to write a message in the html for the "letter" part. Other than that, changing the image was done the same way as in the poster, by obtaining the URL of the picture off the internet and pasting it into the URL. The postcard is represented below.

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment